free web tracker Alex Knows Everything - The Greatest Blog In The World By Alex Oliveira: So very very wrong

Thursday, February 16, 2006

So very very wrong


So very very wrong
Originally uploaded by clownfire.
In what will probably amount to my most scandalous post to date, I just had to share this little piece of darkness with the world.

At the risk of major condemnation I'm going on record as saying I think this is both extremely funny and extremely offensive.

At the risk of not looking morally superior you will never admit the same.

(..yes that double negative was intended)

2 Comments:

At 12:11 a.m., Blogger J.D. said...

That's one of the most wonderful and terrible things I've ever, ever, ever, ever seen. May the Fates shine upon you and yours, Alex Oliveira.

 
At 7:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, that is funny funny shit. Terrible...funny...terrible...funny...can't decide
Honto ni omoshiroi katta! Dakedo, hidoi!

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home