free web tracker Alex Knows Everything - The Greatest Blog In The World By Alex Oliveira: Ass Olympics - NOT ME!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ass Olympics - NOT ME!


Definately NOT my ass
Originally uploaded by clownfire.
Hello friends,

In the past I have had the nasty habit of skipping the word 'not' when I type. On this occasion no such typo will be made.

A lot of people have been contacting me regarding the included photo. For those in the Toronto area, a local radio station, CFNY 102.1 is running an 'ass olympics' and long story short it involves people posting pictures of their ass not unlike that little charming number.

At first I thought that it was just some Alex O out there and they just assumed but only when I looked into it today was I shocked to find out it was someone with both my first (common) and last (uncommon) name.

So while you are forgiven for assuming it was me (although it does show what people think of me :-) ) I must say something I don't find myself saying very often:

THAT IS NOT MY NAKED ASS!

However, and most disturbingly of all, it does look a lot like my ass. So much so that for a moment I actually got to thinking, "Oliveira, did you get wasted one night and take a picture of your ass?" However after careful thought I have concluded that I didn't :-)

Saying nothing for the fact that he is listed as 28, which... most sad of all... I am not. ~waun waun waun

3 Comments:

At 8:43 p.m., Blogger Rob said...

Sure Alex, whatever. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard you claim that ass is in fact not yours...

 
At 1:57 p.m., Blogger Mick Torbay said...

Dear @lex,

In the first line of your blog, the one where you talk about leaving out words, you leave out the word "habit". You have a nasty HABIT of leaving out words.

Idiot.

yer old pal

the mink

 
At 9:18 a.m., Blogger @lex said...

You have no sense of irony.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home