free web tracker Alex Knows Everything - The Greatest Blog In The World By Alex Oliveira: If It Weren't For Stupid People....

Thursday, April 06, 2006

If It Weren't For Stupid People....


goodadvice
Originally uploaded by clownfire.
Here's a photo I snapped today on my new phone. 10 years ago that sentence would have made no sense. Funny that. I'm actually kind of surprised at the quality... cause well... it's a phone!

Anyway... so yeah I saw this sign today at the Kipling subway station here in Toronto. Seriously... do we really need these kinds of signs? I mean before this sign went up was there a pile of dead bodies outside the station? Furthermore, while I'm reading this unusual sign don't I have my eyes off the road and doesn't that make me more likely to NOT stop for pedestrians?

I hate stupid things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home