free web tracker Alex Knows Everything - The Greatest Blog In The World By Alex Oliveira: The White Stripes Cancel Tour Dates....

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The White Stripes Cancel Tour Dates....

So The White Stripes have canceled their upcoming tour citing drummer Meg White's acute anxiety.

Believe it or not I don't have the typical problem with this, I think anxiety is a terrible mental disease that isn't taken seriously enough. What I don't believe is that Jack couldn't replace her in exactly 1.29 seconds given that she is the worst drummer on earth (including the weirdo near my house that beats a cardboard box with his shoe).

2 Comments:

At 7:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps she is anxious that people may have seen her slight gunt!!

http://www.derekhail.com/2007/09/24/meg-white-sex-tape/

 
At 12:48 p.m., Blogger @lex said...

I'm not sure what's more upsetting, the gunt or what disturbingly boring lay she is/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home