free web tracker Alex Knows Everything - The Greatest Blog In The World By Alex Oliveira: Bernie Ebbers can kiss my ass!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bernie Ebbers can kiss my ass!

Bernie Ebbers, the Chief Executive Criminal at Worldcom was sentenced today to 25 years in prison. It made me ill to listen this guy's lawyer talk about what fine human being this guy was and how he has been rail roaded.

Does anyone in their right mind believe that the CEO of one of the world's biggest companies could not be aware of 11 BILLION DOLLARS being messed with.

Finally!, we've shown that we are not as stupid as they would prefer.

The only thing that makes me sad is that his wife, who has likely grown accustomed to a life of hosting cocktail parties and probably hasn't worked in decades is now left with only her home and 50 gs to retire on. Although call me a cynic I HAVE to believe this son of a bitch has money in the Caymens or Switzerland. These guys are financial greased pigs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home