free web tracker Alex Knows Everything - The Greatest Blog In The World By Alex Oliveira: Obey The Toilet

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Obey The Toilet


Obey The Toilet
Originally uploaded by clownfire.
So today's weird signage comes courtesy of the bathroom at the National Trade Centre. This odd image was posted beside the auto flush infrared sensor. There's really a lot going on here:

1. The toilet appears to have some kind of mind control power or it is radiating something. Either way I'm not into it.

2. The man pictured here is VERY relaxed as he urinates, exhibited by the hands on the small of his back while doing his business.

3. He's doing a no-hands wiz, ladies, that's rare.

4. He's either robot or Frankenstein, check out that scull!

5. He has incredibly huge thighs and no ass!

6. I think the reason he doesn’t use hands is because I don't think they reach his unit.

7. I'm pretty sure he's about a size 2 shoe.

8. Last and finally, I think they drew in a freggin' PENIS. NOW suddenly they want to be anatomically correct?

Signage makes me laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home