free web tracker Alex Knows Everything - The Greatest Blog In The World By Alex Oliveira: Beating Up Five Year Olds...

Friday, December 21, 2007

Beating Up Five Year Olds...

If you're like me, you've been wondering for years just how many five year olds you could theoretically fight at one time. Now, most kindergartners aren't prone to fits of violence so, thankfully the top computer scientists and statisticians have devised an algorithm to accurately predict the quantity of five year olds you could fight given you physicality and moral disposition. I think the latter is far more indicative.

How did I do?

22



Watch your back five year olds!

2 Comments:

At 10:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

26 - Bitch take that!

Oh wait, is that a good thing?

And yes, I totally would pick one up as a weapon to throw at other ones.

Greg

 
At 1:55 a.m., Blogger @lex said...

I wonder what it was that made you score higher.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home