free web tracker Alex Knows Everything - The Greatest Blog In The World By Alex Oliveira: Dear Nickelback, please DIE.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Dear Nickelback, please DIE.

Many people who know me know that Nickelback is commonly referred to as the N-word. It's not to be spoken in my presence. Why you say? Because N@#$kleback represent to me everything that sucks about music today. Now while anyone with 2 brain cells and even a modest knowledge of music should know this I still from time to get opposition to what of course is a scientific fact.

Finally I have PROOF. Someone has taken the liberty of mixing N#*#kleback's terrible, terrible song "How You Remind Me" and their 'other' horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible song "Someday".

The two songs are played simultaneously and clearly show how the song are literally EXACTLY THE SAME.

Also this just in, NICKELBACK ARE HORRIBLE!!!

P.S. Thanks to this dude for supplying this little nugget.

AUG 10 EDIT: Also I hope everyone is still listening cause Mick (the bass player) starting crying like a baby because I didn't give him props cause he's the one who brought this to my attention to begin with. So let's all bask in Mick's electronic glory. HAIL THE MINK!

1 Comments:

At 10:01 p.m., Blogger Mick Torbay said...

I really am great. Finally someone acknowledges it, without the tiniest hint of sarcasm. Really. I'm great! And not the slightest bit of a nerd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home