free web tracker Alex Knows Everything - The Greatest Blog In The World By Alex Oliveira: How To Get A Free Pizza :: Vol. 2

Thursday, December 15, 2005

How To Get A Free Pizza :: Vol. 2

This one is not an Alex original so I got's to give props to bababooey for bringing it to my attention.

Operation: You're On The Air!
Ideal for: Performing Arts Students or those with stones
No of people: 1 or 2

This one is priceless. I am angry that I didn't invent it myself.

1. If you yourself are not a convincing performer then find a friend with a good radio voice.

2. Call up your local pizza place (be sure to *67 the call id).

3. Upon the operator answering drop a script like this on them:

You: Hey, you're live on the air with and on 92.6 The Rock FM. How you doing?

Them: Good, oh my god, I'm on the radio?

You: You sure are. How is work today at Smitty's Pizzeria?

Them: It sucks.

You: Well tell you what. How about if you give a free pizza to the next person who calls up and says "I love the Rock 92.6" and we'll pickup the bill and give you guys a free commercial!

Them: Holy shit, that sounds great!

You: Alright, what's YOUR favourite station for new rock and yesterday's classics

...etc..etc..

4. Call back (again blocking your call ID) and (you guessed it) say the catch phrase.

5. PICK IT UP! (delivery is a no no)

6. Dig in. Free Pizza!

I have eye witness reports of the successful execution of this method. Balls I tell you. BALLS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home