free web tracker Alex Knows Everything - The Greatest Blog In The World By Alex Oliveira: Nothing smart.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Nothing smart.

I've been waiting for something profound to say after my father's passing and thought it would be weird to follow up the below post with something inconsequential. However I have no more answers than I did two weeks ago. Actually only more questions. The process is terrible and joyous, torturous and elegant, ugly and inspiring, it builds as it destroys.

On another note visit our brother Glenn he's had a few good posts lately worthy of your time.

On a completely other point, I'm wondering how CNN is going to control it's rabid froth today with the disaster in New Orleans AND the September 11 anniversary to deal with today. The editors must working overtime creating montages. Somehow I think Sarah McLaughlin's royalty cheques for "Angel" are going to increase ten fold in the coming days. Ug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home