free web tracker Alex Knows Everything - The Greatest Blog In The World By Alex Oliveira: TV Heaven

Friday, June 29, 2007

TV Heaven

I think TV heaven is filled with the souls of a number of programs that were taken before their time. I tip my glass tonight to Studio 60 on The Sunset Strip, one of the finest new shows of the 2007 season saying nothing for the recent past.

I weep not for Studio 60 as I know it will find companionship among those taken from us pre-maturely, Arrested Development and Andy Richter Controls The Universe to name only two.

Note to TV producers with really smart shows: HBO, Showtime. Network TV is not for you.

2 Comments:

At 7:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you Alex! Loved the final show and can't believe it won't be back. Guess we'll just have to enjoy the season premieres of "Shaq's Big Challenge" and "Don't Forget the Lyrics". Shoot me now!!

 
At 2:11 p.m., Blogger @lex said...

Just when I thought I couldn't feel worse about the outlook for TV.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home