free web tracker Alex Knows Everything - The Greatest Blog In The World By Alex Oliveira: Rod Stewart = Horrible

Friday, April 21, 2006

Rod Stewart = Horrible

So it's no secret that I think Rod Stewart is brutal. I've been on a Rod Stewart rant for a few years now and my opinion was only fortified by his recent appearance on American Idol.

Here's a pretty solid benchmark that you are terrible. When a bunch of kids who are still officially amateurs out class and out perform you, you are officially garbage.

OH AND... how about he makes a new record sometime. One record of cover songs, sure ok but this hack is on VOLUME FOUR of "The Great American Songbook". I mean talk about milking it.

I watch too many songwriters work too hard to sit here and accept a has been cranking out songs we've heard before... BADLY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home