free web tracker Alex Knows Everything - The Greatest Blog In The World By Alex Oliveira: Unsexiest Men Alive = Vindication

Friday, April 21, 2006

Unsexiest Men Alive = Vindication

BOSTON (KP International) - Forget Matthew McConaughey's Sexiest Man title from People magazine, now a Boston online publication, The Phoenix, has compiled a list of the 100 Unsexiest Men.

Topping the list is the comedian with the exceptionally irritating voice, Gilbert Gottfried. Despite being described as "the parrot-voiced, pickle-face comic" who is "to sexy what Kryptonite is to Superman," Gottfried was honoured to receive the title. "I'm just glad to be number one on any list," he said. "I just hope for years to come, I'll be unattractive to you. I'll do my best by eating unhealthy and never exercising. It's just nice to know that I don't have to worry about losing my looks."

Other notables that made the, er, grade include Dr Phil in fourth place, Osama Bin Laden at number eight and Michael Jackson in 11th.

Canadian rocker Chad Kroeger received sixth place, and the reason? "It's not just the massive head, weird face and bad hair. It's also the fact that he's in Nickelback, the worst band since the dawn of music," the Website said.

AMEN!

2 Comments:

At 9:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you're on a list too Oliveira... My list. And you're number #1 with a bullet.

 
At 1:35 p.m., Blogger Mick Torbay said...

Dear Stones,

You know, I generally don't put any value to contests and top 100 lists. On this one, however, I'll have to give my complete approval.

This one time, they got it right.

Sorry about the enourmous head, Chad.

yer old pal

the mink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home